Why the laser has no laser beam?
Release Time：2016/11/29 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1202
Following reasons cause the failure of laser working (has no laser beam)
1. Cooling system problem (includes water chiller)
2. Laser power supply (optical coupled isolator) or Laser tube
3. Wiring or Controller
1. If there shows “water protection errors, work pauses” on the control panel.
1) Pease check interfaces of water flow(ALARM OUTLET), see whether it’s loose or unconnected.
2) Pease check if the water circulation channel was blocked or not.
3) Pease try to replace the water pump of the water chiller because of maybe the water pressure was not enough.
2. If it’s not about water protection problem. Please check the laser power supply. Press the “Test” button (2) of laser power supply. Check if the laser tube will emit laser or not. (Before that, please unplug the green port (1) shown as below picture)
Press Test button, check if the laser tube will emit laser beam.
If there is no laser, it’s the problem of the laser power supply (optical coupled isolator) or laser tube.
If there is laser emitting, it’s the problem of wiring or controller.
If there is no laser, please check if laser power supply (optical coupled isolator) is working well firstly.
How to check if laser power supply is working well?
1)ck the fans are working well or not.
2)ck the indicator light is working well or not.
Refer to this video to check whether the alarm lamp is working well or not.
If the fan or the indicator light do not work, and make sure it’s the problem of the laser power supply. Please replace the laser power supply and then test again see if the problem is solved. If the laser power supply was checked to be fine, we need change the laser tube
If there is a laser beam, then it’s the problem of wring or controller.
How to judge it’s caused by wiring or controller?
1) ase check if the signal posts (CN5) of controller or the signal port of the laser power supply (green port) is loose. If they are normal, go to step 2
2) Connect the signal posts of controller to CN6 interface. Set the pulse power on the control panel to 2, and press pulse. If there’s a laser beam, it proves that CN5 interface is fail. If the laser still does not work, the problem is still caused by controller. So please replace the controller.
If the problem still cannot be solved after checking with above three methods, please contact with our tech team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...