Why does the graphic size that imported to RDWorks different from its original size
Release Time：2016/11/21 troubleshooting Browsing Times：860
If the file being imported is DXF format, the problem may be caused by improper software setting.
For example, the unit of the original DXF file is “inch”, but in RDWorks, the DXF unit is set as “mm”. When you import the DXF graphic to RDWorks, the graphic will be read as “mm” unit.
Therefore the size turn out in RDWorks is different from the original size.
Please refer to below photo to set DXF unit in RDWorks:
Please make sure DXF file unit from your drawing software is the same as RDWorks’ s DXF unit.
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance