Why does the cutting and engraving graphics reverse (mirror)
Release Time：2016/11/23 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1011
This problem may cause from improper setting of the software.
Please start up the laser software RDWorksV8. And then click “Config” – “system setting” on the menu bar. This dialog box appears.
Make sure “Axis X mirror” is unticked, and “Axis Y Mirror” is must ticked.
If your setting is different from this, this is the problem why your cutting/engraving reverse. Just reset the config as above.
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...