Why does the cutting and engraving graphics reverse (mirror)
Release Time：2016/11/23 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1357
This problem may cause from improper setting of the software.
Please start up the laser software RDWorksV8. And then click “Config” – “system setting” on the menu bar. This dialog box appears.
Make sure “Axis X mirror” is unticked, and “Axis Y Mirror” is must ticked.
If your setting is different from this, this is the problem why your cutting/engraving reverse. Just reset the config as above.
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance