The computer can’t identify the laser cutting machine
Release Time：2016/05/19 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1378
If the software shows the below information:
Please try the following solutions:
A.Please check if the USB cable is loose or not.
B.Please check if the USB is connected to the PC interface on the machine correctly
C.Try connect to another USB interface on the computer
D.Change another USB cable
E.If you use a laptop computer, please cancel the energy saving mode.
F.Change to other computer to have a try.
G.Reinstall the laser cutting machine software and drivers
If you have tried all the above methods, and the problem still remains, please contact us directly email@example.com
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...