The computer can’t identify the laser cutting machine
Release Time：2016/05/19 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1740
If the software shows the below information:
Please try the following solutions:
A.Please check if the USB cable is loose or not.
B.Please check if the USB is connected to the PC interface on the machine correctly
C.Try connect to another USB interface on the computer
D.Change another USB cable
E.If you use a laptop computer, please cancel the energy saving mode.
F.Change to other computer to have a try.
G.Reinstall the laser cutting machine software and drivers
If you have tried all the above methods, and the problem still remains, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...