How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RDWorks
Release Time：2016/11/11 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1677
1. Firstly run CorelDraw and set the parameter following below instructions:
2. After that, close CorelDraw. Double click to open RDWorks installation program. Choose the type of CorelDraw_Laser (be sure the RDWorks main program has been already installed), and then tick the item RDworks, as shown below:
Click “install” and wait to compete the installation.
3. Again run CorelDraw. Choose and enter “Run Macro”(Tools > Marcos>Run Macro). Choose Marcos in: [Globalmacros (RDWorks15/16/17V8.gms)] > [RDWorksV8.UserInit]. Click run.
4. There will appear two extra buttons . Move them to anywhere you want them to be. After finish drawing the graphics, click “Laser running” to directly import the graphics into RDworks.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?