How to import PDF files into RDWorks
Release Time：2016/11/10 troubleshooting Browsing Times：813
1. RDWorks cannot read PDF and open it directly.
2. Use CorelDraw to open/import PDF file. Then save the graphic as DXF file.Like below:
3. Then RDWorks can read the DXF file, Just import the DXF file into RDWorks directly.
4. The other way is open/import PDF file with CorelDraw，use the plugin button “Laser Running” to import the graphic into RDWorks.
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...