How to import PDF files into RDWorks
Release Time：2016/11/10 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1063
1. RDWorks cannot read PDF and open it directly.
2. Use CorelDraw to open/import PDF file. Then save the graphic as DXF file.Like below:
3. Then RDWorks can read the DXF file, Just import the DXF file into RDWorks directly.
4. The other way is open/import PDF file with CorelDraw，use the plugin button “Laser Running” to import the graphic into RDWorks.
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...