Unlimited number of materials – cut accurately with laser
Composite material (two acrylic plates)•If basic materials that are suitable for laser are used, composite material combinations can often be cut and engraved without any problem.
- Materials suitable for laser processing that contain artificial fibres are generally welded so that fraying is prevented.
- In most cases the laser process with its thermal effect ensures clean welding of the materials on the cutting edge.
- Contact-free processing! So the material is not stressed or damaged –no clamping necessary.
- Small cutting width! A high level of repeatability and accuracy are the outstanding features of the laser process, especially in the case of technical applications.
- Extremely fine contours and practical radius-free inner edges can be created.