Laser cutting info
How do I determine the optimal laser parameters for my material? Finding the right laser parameters is a must for achieving the best possible laser cutting and laser engraving results.
Safe operation principle of laser cutting machine
Release Time：2021/02/01 Blog Browsing Times：40
Laser cutting is realized by using high power density energy generated after laser focusing.Under the control of a computer, the laser is discharged by pulses so as to output controlled repeated high-frequency pulse laser to form a light beam with a certain frequency and a certain pulse width, the pulse laser beam is transmitted and reflected by a light path and is focused on the surface of a processing object by a focusing lens group to form fine light spots with high energy density, A material to be proces is melted or gasify at a high temperature in an instant.Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sputters a tiny hole on the surface of an object, and under the control of a computer, a laser processing head and the processed material carry out continuous relative motion and dotting according to a pre-drawn graph, so that the object is processed into a desired shape.
Laser cutting machine in the work, if the failure is very dangerous, novice must be trained by professionals to operate independently, laser engraving machine experts according to experience summed up the laser cutting machine safety work 13 details, hope to help, as follows:
1. Observe the general safety operation rules of the cutting machine. Activate the laser in strict accordance with the laser activation procedure.
2. Operators must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material without first knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazards of fumes and vapours.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post without permission or hold it in custody. If it is really necessary to leave, stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. Put the fire extinguisher within easy reach;Turn off the laser or optical shutter when not processing;Do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. If any abnormality is found during the processing, stop the machine immediately, remove the fault in time or report to the person in charge.
8. Keep the laser, lathe bed and the surrounding site clean, orderly and free of oil stain, and stack the workpieces, plates and wastes according to the regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of cylinders shall comply with the cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or near a heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the provisions and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions manually, and check whether there is any abnormality.
12. After the new workpiece program is input, test run should be carried out first, and its operation should be checked.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid the cutting machine going out of the effective travel range or two colliding accidents.
- Laser technology is widely used in manufac...
- Development of laser cutting machine
- What is the difference between optical fib...
- What skills are needed to use laser engrav...
- Laser cutting machine, so that acrylic has...
- Application effect of fiber laser marking ...
- Advantages and development of laser cuttin...
- Characteristics, principle and application...