Laser cutting info
How do I determine the optimal laser parameters for my material? Finding the right laser parameters is a must for achieving the best possible laser cutting and laser engraving results.
Composition of Laser Cutting Machine and Technological Parameters Affecting Laser Cutting
Release Time：2021/02/03 Blog Browsing Times：182
Laser cutting machine system is generally composed of laser generator, (external) beam transmission components, worktable (machine tool), computer numerical control cabinet, cooler and computer (hardware and software) and other components.
1. Laser generator.
For the purpose of laser cutting machine, in addition to a few occasions using YAG solid-state laser, most of them use CO2 gas laser which has higher electro-optical conversion efficiency and can output higher power. Because the laser cutting machine work on the beam quality requirements are very high, so not all of the laser can be used for cutting.
2. Operators must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses near the laser beam.
2. CNC cutting machine.
It consists of three parts, namely, the worktable (generally a precision machine tool), the beam transmission system (sometimes called the external optical path, that is, the optical and mechanical components of the beam transmission in the whole optical path before the laser beam reaches the workpiece) and the microcomputer numerical control system. According to the way of relative movement between the cutting cabinet and the workbench, it can be divided into the following three types:
(1) During the cutting process, both the beam (emitted by the cutting torch) and the table move, generally the beam moves in the Y direction and the table moves in the X direction.
(2) In the cutting process, only the beam (cutting torch) moves, and the worktable does not move.
(3) During the cutting process, only the table moves while the beam (cutting torch) is stationary.
3. Five-axis machine.
In industrial production, the problem of cutting three-dimensional components is sometimes encountered, and the general two-axis and three-axis laser cutting machine can only cut two-dimensional plane workpieces, which requires a cutting machine equipped with manipulator, that is, five-axis machine.
4. Laser punching machine.
Over the years, foreign countries have developed a comprehensive laser cutting machine and mechanical punching technology of laser punching machine, this mechanical complex shape of the workpiece by mechanical method die punching hole, and then use laser cutting method to cut the outer edge and need to cut the line of long distance.
Before the workpiece is cut, the feasibility of laser cutting and the problems that may arise in the cutting process should be considered in advance. For example, can such materials be laser cut? Where is the difficulty of cutting? Is a trial cut of the sample required? How to meet the requirements of cutting quality and accuracy? Where is the datum start point of the workpiece cut? Wait.
There are many factors that affect the cutting quality of laser cutting machine, an important advantage of laser cutting is that the main factors in the process can be highly controlled, so that the cut workpieces fully meet the requirements of customers, and have good repeatability. These main factors are composed of cutting speed, focus position, assistant gas pressure, laser output power and other process parameters.
- What is the core technology of laser contr...
- Five factors affecting cutting quality of ...
- Characteristics, principle and application...
- How to deal with the scratched focus lens ...
- Carpet laser engraving machine with divers...
- Advantages of laser cutting machine in pla...
- Warmth in the thermos cup: laser marking s...
- Laser engraving and cutting mobile phone e...